We want you to be satisfied, so all eligible courses purchased on MashupTech can be refunded within 30 days, provided the request meets the guidelines in our refund policy.
Certain restrictions may apply. For more information regarding our refund policy, please see below.
Our 30-day policy
If you aren’t happy with our content, MashupTech offers a 30-day refund for most content purchases.
Additional reasons for denied refunds
We reserve the right, in our sole discretion, to limit or deny refund requests in cases where we believe there is refund abuse, including but not limited to the following:
- A significant portion of the course has been consumed or downloaded by a student before the refund was requested.
- Multiple refunds have been requested by a student for the same course.
- Excessive refunds have been requested by a student.
- Users who have their account reported, banned or course access disabled due to a violation of our Terms or Trust & Safety Guidelines.
- We do not grant refunds for any subscription services unless otherwise required by applicable law (please see below for more information).
These refund restrictions will be enforced to the extent permitted by applicable law.
Refunds for subscription plans
MashupTech’s subscriptions plans do not offer a 30-day satisfaction guarantee, and no refunds or partial refunds are available unless otherwise required by applicable law.
Refunds for courses enrolled in through a third-party sale or promotion
If you enrolled in a course through a third-party sale or promotion on their platform/site (for example: a company is selling or giving away MashupTech courses), please contact the third-party directly to request a refund. MashupTech does not have access to the necessary information to review or process these refund requests.